CHAPTER LEADERSHIP POSITION DESCRIPTION:
VP OF FINANCE
Do you love numbers and balancing your checkbook? Do you want experience with budgeting for an organization? Do you want to build your resume?
Then help us keep the chapter on track financially as the VP of Finance.
You’ll be a voting member of the ATD Golden Gate Board of Directors and have a decision making role as part of the chapter leadership team. You’ll gain valuable experience managing the chapter finances, developing a budget and providing direction for the chapter.
Working with the other Board members you will:
- Manage monthly chapter finances; including making payments and reconciling accounts via Quickbooks and Paypal
- Develop and manage the chapter budget
- Set and vote on chapter initiatives and direction
Skills that would be beneficial to have or that you could grow in the role:
- What you’ll need:
- Interest in the role and seeing the chapter continue to flourish
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and collaborate
- Ability to make decisions
- Great ideas and a fresh perspective
- What’s in it for You:
- Experience managing a budget and other financial statements for an organization
- Leadership experience
- Satisfaction by giving back to your industry
- A broader network
- National ATD Membership, paid for by the Chapter
This is a two-year commitment
Interested, or know someone who might be? Contact email@example.com for more information.