Social Media Manager
Are you always on your phone or the web checking out Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Slack, LinkedIn, Snapchat, then rinse and repeat? Do you know your content is juicy or that you can definitely get at least 50 “likes” on your photo and caption? ATD Golden Gate is looking for a volunteer who can help create intriguing and compelling content that helps us grow brand reach, inspires social conversations, and delights members!
As Social Media Manager at ATD Golden Gate, you will be our:
- Resident social media expert
- Promotor of our brand and mission
- Creative that inspires and flashes delight
- Key social strategist informing us of ways to increase brand and member reach
- Overseer of activities on social sites
What you’ll do:
- Create well-crafted, edit, and publish across our most impactful social channels to drive reach and quality followers, and amplify key content, news, and stories from ATD Golden Gate
- Own our social sites
- Develop and manage a social media strategy
- Be the core owner of our presence on social media and the point person to triage any real-time issues and propose solutions
- Ensure that our social media profiles are up to date and align with our current branding and messaging
- Own and support evaluating membership delight
- Collaborate with the Board to ensure consistent messaging and engagement across platforms
And if that’s not enough, by volunteering for this role you will join the team as a member of the Board of Directors and will be able to say that you had an impact in growing the chapter and influencing the Bay Area Talent Development community. Take on this role and make a difference while you hone your skills.
If this sounds like the role you’d love to have, please contact our VP of Programs, Lizzy Silverstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.