If you’re driven to lead, share our passion for strengthening the Bay Area’s talent development and learning community, and have a vision to continuously transform this chapter into the future; please read on!
The President Elect works closely with the Chapter President and Board of Directors to shape strategy aligned to our members’ needs, all while “learning the ropes” to become the ATD Golden Gate Chapters next President.
As President Elect, you will be:
- Motivated to learn and do “what it takes” to become the Chapter’s next President.
- An energetic force who transforms Chapter strategy into action.
- A resource and thought-partner to Chapter leaders and members.
As President Elect you will:
- Build a plan with the President to become the next Chapter President.
- Succeed the President after the President’s term ends and assume the President’s role in his/her absence.
- Partner with the President in managing chapter affairs including:
- Supporting leadership initiatives (outreach, finance, communications, etc.)
- Liaising with chapter administration to ensure smooth member experience.
- Designing and facilitating chapter leadership meetings.
- Build “presidential” skills by representing the chapter during programs 🙂
- Support the President & Finance VP in overseeing Chapter finances.
The President Elect is the first stage of the Chapter’s 3-stage President track:
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|President Elect||President||Immediate Past President|
Volunteering for this role is a large commitment, with even greater rewards. As Chapter President and member of the Board of Directors, you will be able to say you made an impact growing the Bay Area Talent Development Community. Not a bad career builder by any means!
If this sounds like the role you’d love to have, please contact our Chapter President, Danny Hage at firstname.lastname@example.org.