Membership Insight Manager
Do you have a passion for knowledge and learning that drives you to constantly dig deeper to understand processes, technology, our members or our industry? Do you find yourself daydreaming about how things could be better or how to really make a difference? Then join us as our Membership Insight Manager!
ATD Golden Gate is looking for a volunteer who can drive organizational progress by developing a deep knowledge of our membership base and come to the table with suggestions about how we can better serve our members and continue to grow!
As a voting member of the Board of Directors, the Membership Insight Manager will:
- Drive growth as a strategic connector and adviser
- Provide insight into what our members want
- Drive member awareness
- Support member retention
- Engage membership and encourage non-member sign-up
- Problem solve
- Create membership value and opportunity
- Guide members and ensure conistent and efficient delivery of an exceptional member experience
What You’ll Gain
- Experience collaborating with other board members to set the direction of the chapter
- Understanding of how to translate insight into action
- Leadership experience running an organization
- A larger network
- Pride knowing you’ve given back and helped the chapter thrive
And if that’s not enough, by volunteering for this role you will join the team as a member of the Board of Directors and will be able to say that you had an impact in growing the chapter and influencing the Bay Area Talent Development community. And you’ll add new skills to your resume.
If this position sounds like one you’d love to explore, please contact our Chapter President, Danny Hage at email@example.com.