Holistic Learning Design Special Interest Group
The Holistic Learning Design SIG provides its members with networking and mastermind discussions as we ensure our training does the following:
- Transfers learning to the workplace
- Meets the organizational objectives
- Meets the participant objectives
Discussions will be centered around the ATD Capability Model, and how each aspect affects Learning Design.
We may explore other learning models and frameworks, such as ADDIE and HILL, as well as case studies brought by the participants.
It is intended to:
- Provide experienced course and training program designers with an opportunity to increase the effectiveness of their courses and programs.
- Provide education on different methods and practices.
- Provide opportunity for networking and masterminding
There will be one topic explored and discussed each month.
We plan to meet (currently via Zoom) on the third Tuesdays of the month, from 5:30 – 7:00 pm.
See and sign up for the next HLD SIG event under EVENT LISTINGS on this website.
For more information about our group, or, if you are not a chapter member, to request an invitation for a ‘trial run’ please contact the Group Leader: Renée Remy at email@example.com