The 3D Learning SIG provides members with collaboration and exploration as we learn how to use the 3D Environment for trainings and meetings while keeping everyone engaged and challenged at the same time. Chapter Members Bruce Gross and Carla Kincaid-Yoshikawa will facilitate the following:
- How to use your Avatar and the 3D Environment
- How to create and collaborate in this 3D Environment
- How to transfer your training presentations into the environment
- Meet your organizational objectives for training
- Meet your participant objectives for learning
We will meet twice a month as this is an ongoing process. As we explore and collaborate together, you will learn how use of this environment can and will bring people together in a unique learning mode. Your commitment, of course, is crucial to the success of this SIG.
The goal of our 3D SIG:
- to provide you the best experience in creating an environment you can transfer to your own needs for your business or organization
- to help you see the opportunity to increase the effectiveness and engagement of your learners
- to provide support through the group
- to provide opportunities for networking with others along with guest speakers to discuss how they use the 3D environment
In our twice monthly meetings, you will be guided on different uses of the environment.
We will meet in the 3D Environment probably on the 1st and 3rd Wed of the month, from 5:30 – 7:00pm – date sequence to be confirmed.
See and sign up for the next 3D Learning SIG event under EVENT LISTINGS on this website.
For more information about our group, or, if you are not a chapter member, to request an invitation for a ‘trial run’ please contact the Group Leader: Bruce Gross at email@example.com